Creating memories with meals...
Is your family eating real food at family dinners or are you stuck in the Standard American (S.A.D.) rut?
Do you struggle to find the time to plan and prepare healthy dinners or just not know where to start?
Do your family dinners need to be resurrected?
If any of these sounds like you…
Let Terri Ward, NTP help you create memories with meals and eliminate the “What’s for dinner?” dilemma with a customized Fun Family Cooking Party.
Here’s What You Get…
- A meal planning session to select 2 weeks of customized menus
- A Fun Family Cooking Party designed to accommodate each family member’s culinary abilities*
- 10 ready-to-go entrees for 2 weeks of weeknight family dinners in a flash (Food costs are not included.)
If you’re time-challenged…No problem!
- A Fun Family Cooking Party is not just a great time to connect and have a blast. It is an upfront investment of time that will pay you back in spades on weeknights.
- The freezer meals can be put in the refrigerator the night before to defrost. Put it in the crockpot before work or start cooking it while you and the kids prepare a couple fast, easy sides from the menu and voila! It’s dinner in a flash.
- In less time than you can drive to a restaurant, wait for your food and drive back home, your family will be sitting down together enjoying a delicious, healthful meal and connecting with intimate conversations that don’t happen in a restaurant or the drive-thru.
- A lack of planning is costly. There are the immediate costs of wasted food sitting in the refrigerator and extra gas as well as the long-term cost of consuming unhealthy restaurant foods. Let’s face it – restaurants control costs by using lower quality ingredients. Good luck finding a safe restaurant if you can’t have soybean oil.
- A Fun Family Cooking Party will help you discover or rediscover how fun and easy cooking can be.
- Whether you’re a gourmet chef or just getting familiar with the kitchen, you’ll find luscious, tasty dishes for every skill level. There are lots of things the kids can prepare and Terri will be there to guide you.
- See how easy it is to go from packaged foods to real foods. No more unhealthy fats, excess sodium, MSG, preservatives, hormones, chemicals or artificial flavors or colors – just real, healthy whole foods to nourish your family.
- Because Terri has several food allergies and sensitivities herself and even more in her family, working around dietary restrictions is second nature to Terri.
- The menus are already free of the top allergens, but your menus will be completely customized to accommodate your special dietary needs as well as personal preferences.
Picky eaters...No problem!
- The menus are customized from recipes that are Kid-Tested and Terri-Approved. Kids love to help in the kitchen and to eat what they helped prepare.
- The transition to healthy eating is easy with Terri’s recipes. They’re so yummy no one will notice what’s missing.
- One of the greatest gifts you can give a child is to teach them how to cook healthy food. It is a gift that keeps on giving!
- International Infusion
- Mediterranean Mix
- Soups on!
- Kids' Favorites
- Crockpot Creations
- Mix 'n Match
- Chicken Curry
- Perfect Pot
- Zucchini Pasta
Here's What Studies Show About Family Meals …
Family meals can protect your kids against
- Eating disorders
- High-risk behavior and
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Give your kids positive social skills
- Ease the stress of daily living and
- Provide a chance for connecting and strengthening family relationships
"Frequently Asked Questions"
Absolutely! Some of my favorite recipes are raw, vegan dishes.
Absolutely! There are some examples above, but if you want more detail, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating what you're looking for (e.g., dietary restrictions, goals, etc.) and I'll shoot you some ideas.
It may depend on the child, but I find 2 and under are more of a distraction than a help, but 3-year-olds can help with lots of tasks.
Including them in the menu planning often helps so they know what to expect. Some people are reluctant to try new things and familiarizing them with what to expect can alleviate apprehension. If they are still adamant about not participating, no one likes a party pooper so you could invite someone to replace them or have fun without them.
What kind of party do you want? Girls Night Out, Cook 'n with Wine (with some going in the food), Grandma's Coming to Town, Teen Fun...Let's create it!
Availablility is currently limited to the I-5 corridor from Vancouver, WA to Salem, OR. However, if you get enough friends in your area to book parties on consecutive days, we might be able to work something out. Call me at 503-332-2669 to discuss.